an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Saturday, July 31, 2004

FOUND POEM

they call this a found poem. i am not the original author. more a spectator to a greater good.

whitehorse.

i don't know i guess i shouldn't complain

tear into me, i'm not a martyr:

but i can't change the way she feels: i can just try to mend our broken relationship

from back b4 we dated

and from what good grew

trust me there is a lot more to us :

she helped me through a lot:

and i appreciate that

and loved her for that:

and when i couldn't give her the love she gave me

i let her go:

cuz i couldnt' be to her what she was to me

but dammit it doesn't matter how many times i say that or tell anyone that she still is gonna be pissed at me:

and that's fine its her right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home