an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Sunday, August 22, 2004

HER AND I DONT TALK

by whitehorse

your eyes were like lightning
on that train
in the underground
heading towards home.

we were still days away from getting there
but i could feel it coming
like a cold
the way it fills your head
until you can think of nothing else

my obsession .

if i were to be soo bold as to call it that
take that plunge into artistic fantasy
meet my collegues

we stepped out onto a rainy street.
and my jacket was soaked before the corner

your stayed dry.

and the only news from home
was how i would have to change,
to be with a girl (i didnt like)


and they told me if i wrapped my arms
all the way around that cross

any wish would be granted.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home