an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blue Sheets struggle

by line dry only.

I touch your hair
it blows in the wind
You can't get it back
the emerald eyes have disappeared

they say all babies are born with blue ones
i kept mine, to contradict your style

you'd be a little patient too
if all you ever shattered was
black and blue

you wrinkled, you faded drastically
soft woven silk, satin pillows
and all the blue sheets struggle

you're a new green leaf
drying and moldy on the bottom underside

i'll be redundant if it means
you'll rescue me from domestics

look somewhere else
and taste your ambiguity

transcend into this organ
pacifist into a chorus correspondance
mistake me misplace me mishapen me

there have been complications
you shiver in the sunlight
she brightens with a flash

you wilt beneath the ending

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home