an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fade Away

by tinny tulle

<>I can’t help you
And you can’t help me
But still we stand together
By the unfasten sea

<>Gazing out into the vast nothing
Thoughts racing through out minds
Leaving everything behind us
Leaving it all sift through time

<>It’s an impossible situation
You helping me and I helping you
But still I gaze into your troubled eyes
They are staring back at me so blue

<>The doubt in your eyes begins fades away
As you hold me closer to you
I know that we can’t help each other
And everything around us is askew

<>You take my hand and we dance
Dance underneath the stars
Right beside the sea
With nothing ever between us
This is how it has to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home