an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

| said RACECAR!!!

by whitehorse

so right now you are probably thinking
about how those sex clubs have safe words
and how you wish your life was like that

how convenient

but of course its not really like that is it?
you knew exactly who you were when you walked in that room
you tore it up becuase you needed to hurt someone
like you were hurt.

ashes to ashes
trust to trust

dont worry
you arent the bad guy
and neither am i?

we are both equal parts in the same vein
white and red.
one job. as my bio teacher sighs because i missed that part

spent most of my time writting you letters
that you kept
and that means more to me then sex
ever could

and every morning i wake up to a bed thats too big
and i wonder why my sheets never abandon me

i wonder if they know something others dont


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home