an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I Hope I Feel Different Tomorrow

by Kester Henrick

I miss you.
I never thought I'd crawl back into the same situation, the same lust to talk to you again and hang out with you after school, but I do and I miss you.

You use to talk about how people in the hallway bothered you because you knew they were thinking or commenting on how much of a bitch you were.
My answer to that was, "Don't worry about it. They don't know you."

Now I walk down those halls and when our eyes happen to meet I think to myself, "What happened?" as you quickly look away in hopes that someone else you know walks by that doesn't 'hate' you.

The reality behind hate is that half the time you think someone hates you they honestly don't. Your parents love you, your teachers admire you, your friends respect you, and I _ you. Deep down inside there is that same feeling I had when I wrote my first song about you.

And as much as I want to remove it, I don't think its going away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home