an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Friday, September 24, 2004

L I T E R A R Y M A G A Z I N E

For those of you who don't know, Literary Magazine is Naperville Central's award winning [yes, it's official and I'm not afraid to brag] art/poetry/story magazine.

How LitMag works is anyone in the school can submit photos, drawings, any type of art, poetry, short stories, essays, dramas, anything LITERARY and the people on the LitMag staff will go through every submission, and basically pick which ones suck and which ones are worthy.

If you'd like to be part of the selection process, our first general meeting is on Tuesday after school in Room 308; whoever wants to come can.

If you just want to submit your work, we start accepting submissions in October so this is to all of you who write on this site; I highly recommend submitting to LitMag. This is just a heads up to everyone. I hope you all submit to LitMag so your voice can be heard.

-steadfast twilight

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger localpoet said...

LitMag ROCKS! I'm so glad I went to the meeting. I wanted to be in it last year, but my schedule was ridiculously hectic. I'm glad that NCHS has an outlet to let our art out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home