an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Monday, September 13, 2004

Live Every Day As If Its Your Last

by Kester Henrick

You're late to school, you walk in, your friends ask you where you were.
Doctor.
That's all you have to say. Not what kind, not what for. Just doctor and everyone will understand.
They don't really understand, they just will drop the subject at that and continue on with their previous discussions.

Is it that they don't care or they don't want to pry? You decide.

I have a desease. It digs deep into my daily routine and controls me, making my very existance it's home.
It's a lot like an earthworm living underground; You can't see it but you know it's there.

I cannot tell you what the desease is either than it's symtoms are chronically there and it will soon over take me.

I am dying.

And because of the above statement you will find the answer to every question you have ever asked about me.
Why is he so much different than everyone else.
Why doesn't he have a girlfriend.
Why is he so friendly.
Why is he so weak.

I will stop there and allow you to come up with the rest on your own.
Now that you know, please do not make a big deal about it.
Nothing has changed.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger localpoet said...

Is this true?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home