an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I will get a pen and some paper and my hands and I and them and they will make a map

by shira

I have ideasJust a few ideasAnd optionsWith some interestBut I am not enough for any of theseI have to put myself into this work, tooAnd when I'm done but not never worn outI'd like less of me to shut down
I don't know if my heart can work in this roomBecause it's too full of pictures of youAnd the pictures can't tear like you doYou tear me up two ways
One with your handsOne with my eyesNone with my armsNo, no my heartIsn't hereI'm empty enough with it thereTaking up spaceAs it is
So I'm beneficially free of listeningIf I put down the phoneMaking you scared, tooI'll make a map to plot out my flawsSo they can all connectAnd my worries and mistakes will form a pathI will landmark withFucked-over regrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home