an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Saturday, May 13, 2006

an x cerpt from the war widower

whitehorse aka your boy mike t swanberg


The First bullet went through her shoulder
My god a bullet
I have seen one, held one in my hand

But I see it all now
The exit like a rose bloom
Only faster, sharper
it is lovely
Im sure that’s how she saw it

Come over here she would have said
It is like a rose
It is lovely

-------------------------------------
the Second bullet through her leg
My god, nevermind
I don’t want to do this

--------------------------------------
The night she left I cried
Because she didn’t want to fuck
I sat on the edge of the bed

She didn’t even kiss me
Just hummed that song
And cut her hair short in the bathroom

------------------------------------------------

Third bullet through the throat

-----------------------------------------

The fourth bullet hit her cheek
Stop this, who let them tell me

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stop this, I see it now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home