an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Right to Drive-thru

by Nik

Hi.
Can I have a #5 with a side of trankweelity?

I'm sorry
we don't serve
your kind
anymore

What does eeht take
just to get a fuckeeng
reegular sized freedom
I'm not askeeng to be fuckeeng supersized

I'm sorry sir
Since the towers came down
We do not serve the hamburger brown
especially the facial haired
and toilet-paper turbans
So, you immigrant son-of-a-bitch
take your imported piece of shit
and move along

I will take this gun
and fuckeeng shoot you

and feed the stereotype?

No, you sun-of-a-beetch
I will keell it

Sir I don't think-

OF COURSE YOU DON'T THEENK
You think we will reemove theese from our heads
and shave our fuckeeng beards for you?
What kind of freedom is that?

It's just our policy sir

FUCK YOUR POLICEEY!


.




Freedom at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home