an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Monday, October 11, 2004

Indecisive

By Hopeless Hopeful


A million messages meandering in my mind,
a spontaneous stream of conciousness.
So many things I want to say,
but never satisfied with what's portrayed.

Several hours already spent
writing, reading, erasing, repeating.
I can't quite seem to understand
why all my thoughts can't bid my hand
to tell the tale of all my tears
and forced up feelings and hopes and fears
I've kept inside over the years.

Scribble this,
scrawl down that.
Scratch out yet another line.
Never finished, never done.
There's never a final decision.

So many things I want to say,
but never satisfied with what's portrayed.

And now I sing the weary song
heard another time too many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home