an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Monday, June 26, 2006

Me, This is

By Kester Henrick

I've come to the conclusion that..
..it's not the substance but the addiction that will kill me in the end..
No matter who or what it is, and there's nothing I can do about any of it at the moment. So I just do what is required of me, day in and day out, without realizing until now that there's no origionality behind any of my addictions, so I must be a very boring person.
S.O.S.

I feel, sometimes, like there's something out there in the world that needs to be done and only I can do it. I just don't know what it is yet. And instead of trying to pursue it, I just fall back on either what is expected of me or what seems to be the easiest and most consistant with my everyday life.
I need a lot of help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home