an attempt to tip the scales

losing what i love in a mess of details

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You That 1+1 is 7.

by steadfast twilight

Your face is so valuable.

Why would you ever hide it?
Why would you ever cower when I could tell you you have lovely ears.

I would take apart your earlobes and nostrils and lips and freckles and pupils and try to put them back together like a taunting puzzle every day if I could.
Plucking your nose like strawberries I'd eat one every day to show you yourself.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, very cool blog ! I shall return!

I have a slide guitar nirvanasite/blog. It pretty much covers slide guitar nirvana related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was great Reading your blog, please continue the good work cause I'm definitely going to come back and visit. I have a site based on dublin airport car parking It pretty much covers dublin airport car parking related stuff, but it also offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more, if you're travelling soon take a look you could save lots of money on your next trip.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Mark Potes said...

Just out blogging.
liquid vitamin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home